Sunday, September 11, 2005

 

not to diss myself but....goodness gracious.

AHH I ALWAYS PUT MY FOOT IN MY MOUTH!!!

time 1: meet new guy. We're talking about tattoos. He shows me one, and in the darkness I can't tell what it is and it looks really bizarre. I blurt out "what the Hell is that?!" He goes "oh,I got it in dedication of my best friend who DIED IN IRAQ last year.

after further observation, I realized that it was a helmet perched on top of a rifle, with a banner saying 4.22.04. whoops. I hope he's in heaven, laughing his butt off at my stupidity.

time 2: C-note was looking at my text messages b/c E had just texted me, and she turned to me and said "When did I leave in a huff?" Uh. It was then that I realized with alarm that C-note was reading a message from E from early summer, saying that while they were at a concert, C-note had left for a moment kinda angrily. But I had saved it because E had said in the same message that a guy had just proposed to his girlfriend at a keith urban concert, and I just think that is really cool.

so C-note, since you're my loyal fan of this blog and you always read it (You're awesome!), I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. :-(

time 3: E brings two CUA friends back to the apt. I must say, this is after I had gone to sleep on the sofa, E called and asked me to move to her bed. I go there, fall back asleep, E goes downstairs to open the door, then I go back on the sofa to talk to her and the two guys. One I'll call RR comes in, and says "This furniture - " and I cut him off to say "Is the most ugliest thing you've ever seen, right?" and he goes "Maybe. but it's also the exact same pattern, I swear it's really amazing, of all of the sofas in my house."

whoops.

time 4: E had told one of the guys a little white lie saying that she had gone to the bar with me first, and then had met up at the place they had went. I didn't realize this. So, while talking to the two guys, I was having my own pity party and said "So, then after LW didn't show up (OH YES LW I SAID IT) I decided to walk to the bar... alone (SORRY MOM!). And then I went in - alone." Reallly stressing the alone piece.

E got this Deer in Headlights look, and I didn't know why at the time. It turns out that it ruins her whole "I just happened to run into you!" story.

THIS IS ALL LAST NIGHT! How do I have friends?!?! AHHHHH!!!

Comments:
I just finished reading that entry, and I think that you are gonna have to write a few drafts of what you plan to say before you do, and rehearse it, and then you have to get departmental approval with 3 signatures before you can say it. PS. Listen to armaedes... because his picture is that of a ninetendo controler.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?