Saturday, April 15, 2006

 

just woke up

I dreamed that I was taking an outdoor shower....but there weren't any walls around the shower, and quite a few cars + people were walking around. I was torn between feeling REALLY EXPOSED and not really caring, because what was was what was.

I also dreamed that I was with a big group of people (this time clothed) and I was cooking something. And my arch nemesis (apparently I had an arch nemesis?!), the raven kept flying into me and trying to hurt me.

So I grabbed a huge clicker and kept batting it away. Eventually it turned into this ball-like thing (kinda Pokemonish?), and I was grappling with it...and I woke myself up. I had been fighting my pillow. And yes, I am a cliche.

Busy day ahead. And just to be one of those people, I'll tell you what I have to do. Get my nails done (yay!), attain a library card, pay my verizon bill, complete and mail my taxes, go to Church, and pack. I was also hoping to slip a museum or two in there. And the Waffle Shop.

Seeing as how my roommates are gone...and it's a really early morning tomorrow, I'll probably write another post tonight. I sure hope so, because I would hate to leave this one up as the first representative of Growing in the Goo for a week...

Comments:
I also dreamed that I was with a big group of people (this time clothed) and I was cooking something.

This line is very underrated.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?