Thursday, April 13, 2006

 

loathing

Assuming (hoping) that I just did my state tax return correctly, I don't owe Massachusetts any money, and it owes me nothing. Since I didn't work there in 2005, it sounds about right.

Since I procrastinated, don't know what I'm doing, etc, I used H & R Block.

They charged me $29.95 to file my state tax return. :-(

The Man got me.

And I just realized that I may have to file one for DC too.

TAXES WILL NOT END!!

It wouldn't be so bad, really, if I weren't like a mole stumbling around in the harsh daylight, having no idea which way to (file a re)turn.

Comments:
update. H&R Block doesn't have nonresident DC forms online, so I have to go to the office.

Just called them, they're charging $45 to do the DC form.

I'm poor. This stinks. But it's a lesson, right? And at least they're open late, this fits into my night.

PLAN FOR TONIGHT:
5:30 - 6:30: Church
6:30 - 9:00: Happy Hour with kickball
9:00 - 10:00: H & R Block lovefest.

of course.
 
God I hate taxes...
 
Tax Free! Although, also income free. :(
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?