Thursday, May 25, 2006

 

BUB AND WOMBAT!!

One of my executive editors is from England, and I met him last night for the first time. He was in the office for a couple of hours this morning, and he just left.

While he was waiting for my boss to gather her things, he said "thank you so much - I even got to check the cricket score, something that you probably don't know a thing about," then laughed in a jolly manner.

His jaw DROPPED when I started going on about wickets and the Ashes and whatnot. I even showed him the link that Wombat had sent me!

I LOVE YOU TWO!!

Comments:
Hooray for Meg!

Who'd 'a thought that cricket trivia could be used

a) away from trivia nights

or

b) with an overseas boss-type.

Glad to be of service. My day is made!

Wombat
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?