Thursday, July 19, 2007

 

oh, bollocks

I just deleted all of my music by artists C-J, and after M. I was attempting to put it all on a CD to transfer to my laptop (which has zero songs on it), but it wouldn't fit (I realized that I had to change the files, and I don't know how to do that)...so I put the files in the trash, thinking that I was deleting a copy of the files, not the actual files. oh, foolish me.

disney. dispatch. david gray. cross canadian ragweed. diana ross. DIERKS BENTLEY. gary allan. the hold steady. MIRANDA LAMBERT's first cd. rascal flatts. ray lamontagne. rodneyatkinsrobthomasshedaisysugarlandthreedoorsdownnnnnnn

Ain't that a kick in the head?

I have most of the songs on a bazillion scattered CDs, except for about 5 that I bought on my work computer. I just might be desperate enough to come in this weekend for some uploading. I don't think I can bear to have love and lost this music at work.

I'm still not allowing myself to think of my lost Prague + Gettysburg pictures.


Comments:
Lost Prague and Gettysburg pics??? Please say it isn't so. Music costs money, true, but is replaceable... those aren't!
 
Sorry Meggers, that sucks!

(But shouldn't you be celebrating that Rascal Flatts is gone?)
 
At least you have some prague pics on facebook! Back those up now!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?