Thursday, September 13, 2007

 

Wedding bonhomie

Super busy...but I just want to record here forever that I. love. life. right now. I have never been so excited for anything as I am for the wedding weekend. I can't wait to see my family, to have a bbq on Friday, to play golf with my dad and uncles on Saturday, to see Mike and Erin up there on the altar, so shining and happy and excited.

This morning while folding up my bridesmaid dress, I even had the involuntary thought of "oh, it's so pretty!" WTF? Where did that come from? I have no idea where...but thank goodness.

I love life. Even if things start to stink, and if things start going downhill (I mean, can one possibly sustain a feeling of euphoria forever? Because I've been on Cloud Nine for almost a week thinking about how awesome life is), it doesn't matter. Things have clicked, and for that I am supremely thankful and appreciative.

Amen to that!

(and lest y'all get worried thinking that I'll get post-my-brother's-wedding blues, my happiness is extending to everything. Love my friends. Love my job. Love my apartment. Love the fall and the crunchy leaves. Those will still be there after the wedding...hopefully!)

Comments:
Who is the guy?

I went through this awhile ago, and I got a letter from a friend about a month and a half later, after things ended (I had problems with the mail and it got returned to her twice, but she was persistent) telling me how she'd never heard me be happier or say how much I loved everything so much.

Oh the bad timing and irony there.

Anyway, I repeat, who's the guy?

:)

Enjoy the wedding, and life. Even if there is no guy, I'm still happy for you.
 
yeah!!
hope the weeding went well
keep happy Meg :)
 
Ahem... do we getting a wedding update? :)
 
TC: no comment. on here, anyhow ;-)

Mona + TC - the wedding was so much fun! Everyone was so happy, including the bride and groom. It was great to see my family, and I had a lot of fun with them, golfing, and going to the rehearsal dinner, getting my nails done, etc etc. I'll send you guys an email with the pictures...TC - do you still have the same email address?
<3 meg
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?