Monday, December 29, 2008

 

Abort Mission: Tan

I realized that it was a bit much getting a "mist on" tan before photo time, so I did the best with what I have to work with, and my mom and I headed to the RMV.

The parking lot was alarmingly full, but my mom pointed out that it shares a parking lot with a gym, so maybe the gym was full.

Um, no. We turned the corner to the waiting room — and there were at least 100 people in there. All looking grouchy and awfully "teeming mass of humanity"-like.

I decided get the hell outta there and renew the stupid thing online.

Until 2014...

Comments:
I think you should post pictures of before and after the spray tan...
 
I think Cam has a great idea.

At the very least, I think you should update your blog. You're turning into JC for the love!
 
When you said "until 2014" I thought you meant the driver's license. Did you really mean blogging?
 
2 months :( I thought you of tonight, Meg. Facebook me!
 
I'm going to start making obnoxious posts on your blog if you don't post something new... I mean come on, you've got a new b/f and you've not leaked a peep of info!
 
Meg... we miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I can't wait until 2014 for a new blog post.
 
You're officially worse than JC.

Which is saying a lot.

(I.E. I miss both of you!!!!!!)
 
haha I just saw these now (Aug 15!!) Okay. Maybe I'll be coming back...I don't know...
 
Well it's September (the 9th actually) as I type this. We're still missing you.
 
2014 is getting closer
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?